This weekend, we had one very sunny day and it got me hopeful for more sunny summer days to come. And because life has been jam-packed with work lately, I thought it would be good to focus on a few things to do in the coming weeks that are just for fun in the (hopefully) Irish sun. So here, my Irish bucket list. I’d love if you added to it in the comments!
1. A hammock just like this one. Now to find a place to hang it in our tiny garden.
2. Rooftop drinks on a warm evening.
3. A beachy picnic.
4. Lots of cocktails with fun ingredients. I’ve been mastering the art of the mint-elderflower-lemonade-spritzer.
5. A flipping painting class already. I only have 6 months to make that New Year’s resolution happen.
6. The Dublin City Soul Festival in Merrion Square Park.
7. One of those horse and carriage rides around Dublin. I’ve wanted to take one for years, but Michael remains unconvinced. This summer, with or without him.
8. A trip to Dingle since I’ve never been and Michael keeps raving about it.
And that should keep us busy for the next few months at least. Anything on your summer bucket list, Irish or otherwise?