New Work // House and Home Magazine

house and home contributor

So, here’s some news I’ve been meaning to share! I’m now working part time for House and Home and Confetti magazines here in Dublin. I’m working as their marketing coordinator a few days each week, and I’ll be taking on their websites in the coming months. I’ve never worked in such a warm yet no-nonsense environment before. I’m excited for what the coming months will bring.

I have a few pieces in the upcoming issue of House and Home, which will be available in the next few weeks, so maybe keep an eye out for them? I’m excited to be getting the chance to write for a bigger audience, and I’m also very grateful that I can keep doing what I love to do over here on From China Village and in the various other places I write as well. And I’ll be sure to share more news from this adventure along the way!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 comments on New Work // House and Home Magazine

1. lois says:

woo hoo!! You go girl!

2. Elizabeth says:

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I’m always so inspired by how you’ve made a career out of freelance writing/doing what you love.

3. Vanessa says:

Fantastic news, Emily! Well done and congratulations! Vx

4. Aisling says:

The sounds like a really good balance and lovely magazines to work for. I will look forward to reading your work Emily in House and Home, sadly, my Confetti days are over (6 years this year)!

5. Jessica says:

Congrats Emily! Very exciting news! :)

6. Lindsey says:

Exciting news!!! I can’t wait to read your work. Bravo, lady!

7. Pingback: Four Fabulous Online Magazines | From China Village

8. Gerry Boyle says:

All good, Emily! Looking forward to seeing the newest member of the magazine team. All of your hard work is paying off! (And this is just the beginning).